Welcome!

This page is designed to take over my current portfolio, as well as a place to dump all my works in progress. If you'd like to see my work, go to the Portfolio Page.

Tuesday, December 04, 2012

The Southern Oracle


A continuation of an older painting. I'm glad I held off on it, because I paint faster now. I realize that part of the secret is, don't give a shit! Not too much, anyway. The longer I painted it, the longer I realized I was channeling my memories of Neverending Story. So, blame that movie and those damned sphinx boobs for this nightmare.

2 comments:

Ian said...

I think you are on to something about painting faster. I notice sometimes when I paint that I could be too self aware and too afraid that I can't paint it that I end up struggling with it and it takes me that much longer to finish. When I'm relaxed and don't think as much, I feel like I paint faster.

Gabriele Gabba said...

This is incredible, please tell me you finished this :D