Welcome!

This page is designed to take over my current portfolio, as well as a place to dump all my works in progress. If you'd like to see my work, go to the Portfolio Page.

Friday, July 08, 2011

Livestream

I lied. Sorry, I like painting girls. BWAHAHAHAHA.

This was the result of a livestream test I did on 7/7. This is a scene from Dune Messiah, of Alia being really pissed in a bathtub. I'll probably take it further later. Apparently, krys knives float. I saved the recording, which you can check out on my new livestream channel at:

www.livestream.com/gorrem

2 comments:

Willem said...

damn...powerful.

Feels like it has more volume/depth than your usual stuff, i like it.

nullunit said...

It was a good compromise to draw a Dune girlie; appeasing both the nerdy and libidinous gawkers simultaneously. Not sure if Krys float by the mighty Herbert canon but it's a cool idea.