Welcome!

This page is designed to take over my current portfolio, as well as a place to dump all my works in progress. If you'd like to see my work, go to the Portfolio Page.

Thursday, August 08, 2013

Some Weird Girls



C'mon, who poses like that, honestly.

Been having a lot of discussions lately about how gender is portrayed in media, rather unfairly might I add. Ya know, I really do think games and movies and all these things we ingest can negatively impact our view of gender roles, if even unconsciously. I feel bad about it being a part of that system to some degree... And then I do shit like this because I like doing it, So does all of that go out the window? /Shrug.

1 comment:

Michael said...

You make a valid argument about the influence of media on the perception of gender roles. However, I won't fault you for drawing pretty girls.

Even most feminists will agree that a woman's sexuality is not something that should be censored or oppressed.

I think you're doing just fine!